This text was automatically translated from Czech
I. Basic provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation ( EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter:” GDPR “) is Kámen a písek, spol. s ro, IČ 42396158 with its registered office at Linecká 277, 381 01 Český Krumlov (hereinafter:” Administrator “).
- The contact details of the administrator are firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II . Legal reason for processing personal data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) (b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as” Performance of the Contract”),
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) (f) GDPR (hereinafter” Legitimate interest”),
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered (hereinafter referred to as” Consent”).
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR . You have given your express consent to such processing.
III . Purpose of processing, categories, sources and recipients of personal data
|Recipients of personal data (processors)
|Performance of the contract
|Order processing and response to the request sent via the contact form
|Client personal data (current data)
|Contact and order form
|Subcontractors, mailing services, cloud storage, shipping companies, payment gateways
|Ensuring the proper functioning of the site
|Login to the user account
|Web hosting services, subcontractors
|Retention of data on the act of consent to the setting of cookies
|Cookies, IP address, browser information
|Web hosting services
|Routine traffic analysis, server error detection and prevention of server fraud and attacks
|For 13 months: Third party cookies, pseudo-anonymized identifiers of registered users such as UserID, IP addresses and web browsing data.
|User movement on the website, registration and creation of an anonymized user ID , error page display
|Google Analytics, web hosting services and possibly other analytics services
|Advanced traffic analysis
|Tracking the movement of users on the site and filling out forms
|User movement on the web, mouse movement, clicking, typing on the keyboard
|Web user tracking services
|Targeted advertising (retargeting)
|For a maximum of 13 months: Third party cookies, IP addresses, browser data and web browsing data
|View specific pages on the web
|Retargeting advertising platforms (AdWords, Sklik, Facebook)
IV . Data retention period
- Unless otherwise stated in the previous points, the Administrator retains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that is downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the website or other website that recognizes them each time they visit.
Cookies perform various tasks, such as enabling efficient navigation between websites, remembering your preferences and improving the overall user experience. They can also ensure that the ads displayed online are better suited to your person and your interests.
- We use the following cookies on the website:
- Necessary cookies : are needed to operate the website, for example, allow you to log in to secure parts of the site and other basic functionality of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical / statistical cookies : they allow us, for example, to recognize and determine the number of visitors and to monitor how our visitors use the website. They help us improve the way the site works, for example, by allowing users to easily find what they’re looking for. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Advertising cookies: are used to track preferences and allow you to display advertising and other content that best suits your interest and online behavior. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- You can find information about cookies and their current list via individual internet browsers, most often in the Developer Tools item.
- Consent can be expressed through a check box contained in the so-called cookie bar. You can also subsequently reject cookies in the settings of your internet browser, or you can set the use of only some of them.
- You can find more information about cookie management in individual browsers at the following links:
- Internet Explorer — https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome — https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co= GENIE .Platform% 3DDesktop & hl = en_US
- Firefox — https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/povoleni-zakazani-cookies
- Safari — https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera — https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- Microsoft Edge — https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/compliance/deploy-use/browser-profiles
VI . Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non- EU country ) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are: providers of data and file storage, analytical tools and direct marketing services.
VII . Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR , you have
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR ,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR , or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR ,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR ,
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR ,
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR ,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VIII . Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
IX . Final Provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form or by filling in the inquiry form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms and conditions on personal data on its website and will also send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e‑mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 22.2.2022.